[plt-scheme] rendering: scribblings/main/user/master-index.scrbl

From: Synx (plt at synx.us.to)
Date: Tue Dec 8 14:09:18 EST 2009

Is there any way I can disable the behavior, where planet regenerates
the search index for everything, every time I install (or remove) a
package? It takes at least an entire minute to complete, and I never use
the damn thing anyway. And the package docs supposedly indexed still
remain unsearchable via doc/search/index.html. It's extremely annoying
when I'm trying to remove and fileinject packages rapidly to test if my
changes have worked correctly, to have to sit there and wait for planet
to make a huge conglomerate index file all over again every time.

Posted on the users mailing list.