[plt-scheme] Examples of language implementation

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Mon Dec 7 01:38:03 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'm probably missing something obvious since this seems it should be
easy to find, but searching isn't turning up what I'm after:  where
are some good (and reasonably simple) examples I can peruse for
creating languages and using them in mzscheme via #lang?  I've found
one message from the mailing lists that's similar to what I'm looking
(however, the info there doesn't give me quite enough context to use
it in mzscheme from the command line, since it gives me a "collection
not found" error for the language when I have the .ss file
implementing the language in the same directory as the one using it...)

Posted on the users mailing list.