[plt-scheme] Formlet error handling and validation?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 4 14:14:48 EST 2009

I don't think we have what you are looking for.

The to-... functions throw errors if the values cannot be coerced, but
this is not automatically reflected back to the Web user.

It would be an interesting library that did that, and I think it would
be sensible to do it in the formlet system, but it doesn't yet exist.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay