[plt-scheme] is it possible to make something about Control Theory in Drscheme

From: emre berat nebioğlu (beratn at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 4 05:30:12 EST 2009

Hey i am backing plt mailling list. I had to leave because of a
person. Anyway it is not important.

I am writing a thesis about Control Theory . I have to handle Laplace
Transform, Inlaplace transform and such.

And I am thinking to write some code. This is my part of thesis. I
wonder is it possible to make some programming in drscheme about
Control Theory. I mean are there any specific tools. Because I
suppose, Drscheme is very huge project. And may be there are any tools
about that.

Regards.

Posted on the users mailing list.