[plt-scheme] Fwd: Key strokes in BigBang

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Thu Dec 3 19:00:33 EST 2009

Hi all,

A student sent me the message below.  My reply was that I'm confident there
isn't a way to handle Alt- and Ctrl-modified keystrokes in universe, but that
Shift can be detected since it affects the character returned as the
key-event.

I'm sending this to you all just in case I'm mistaken.  If there's a way to
detect Ctrl/Alt, please let me know.

Best,
jmj