[plt-scheme] Fwd: Key strokes in BigBang

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Thu Dec 3 19:00:33 EST 2009

Hi all,

A student sent me the message below.  My reply was that I'm confident there
isn't a way to handle Alt- and Ctrl-modified keystrokes in universe, but that
Shift can be detected since it affects the character returned as the

I'm sending this to you all just in case I'm mistaken.  If there's a way to
detect Ctrl/Alt, please let me know.