[plt-scheme] plai: lazyness and exercise 6.4.2

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué (aconchillo at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 04:42:35 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 03:36, Shriram Krishnamurthi<sk at cs.brown.edu> wrote:
> You have at least a partial understanding of what is going on, which
> is a start.  However, you haven't stated a concrete question.  What
> precisely is the problem you're trying to solve (in your own words),
> and how far do you think you've gotten?  Do you think you have a
> solution that is correct but too complex, or one that is correct but
> only partial, or no solution at all?

The problem is that I didn't know if I should get further with the
eager regime or not (and well, it was 3:30am). With further I mean
having a complete language with every thing seen so far working on,
and with the eager regime I did not achieve it.

I did not have a concrete question, I just needed some hint to see if
I was following the right path. In fact, I solved my problem using
lazy regime without even being completely conscious about it and
before reading exercise 6.6.1.

Your answer does really help, I will keep on working with the eager
regime, as the lazy one makes sense to my mind as it is now.

Thanks,

Aleix

Posted on the users mailing list.