[plt-scheme] Scribble defproc without contracts?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Aug 22 14:05:51 EDT 2009

In Scribble, is there an easy way to document a procedure without
providing contract info for it?

I automatically translate a legacy documentation format to Scribble.
This format does not have type info for procedures, so the translator
uses "any/c" everywhere that Scribble "defproc" needs contract info,
which makes for scary and misleading documentation.

"defform" does almost what I want, presentation-wise, except for the
part about Scribble thinking it's syntax rather than procedure.

If nobody has a simpler way, I will try to steal and adapt code from
"manual-form.ss" and have the translator insert it into the generated
Scribble files.  One reason I'd prefer not to do that is that the
Scribble implementation might change.

Posted on the users mailing list.