[plt-scheme] 4.2.1 not running sqlite.plt?

From: praimon (praimon at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 21 14:30:17 EDT 2009

Hi Jay,
Thanks for replying. I downloaded the latest version of sqlite3, but
the error didn't go away. Then I realized that I probably needed to
require the latest version of your binding, so changed the call to
version (3 1) to
(require (planet "sqlite.ss" ("jaymccarthy" "sqlite.plt" 4 5)))
I still get the same error:
'ffi-obj: couldn't get "sqlite3_prepare_v2" from "libsqlite3.dll" (The
specified procedure could not be found.; errno=127)
reference to an identifier before its definition:
provide/contract-contract-id-sqlite3_open.5'

Maybe I need a newer version of libsqlite3.dll as well? The only place
I know to get it is
http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/soegaard/sqlite.plt/current/libsqlite3.dll
and that link no longer seems to work.
Or maybe it's just looking for libsqlite3.dll in a different place?
regards,
praimon

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 9:02 PM, Jay McCarthy<jay.mccarthy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy
>
> The old version is incompatible with new plt as you observed.
>
> The new version uses the v2 API of sqlite. It appears that you have an old
> version of sqlite.
>
> Jay
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 19, 2009, at 5:59 PM, praimon <praimon at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hello,
>> I'm having problems using 4.2.1 to run jay mccarthy's sqlite module.
>> I'm using winxp.

Posted on the users mailing list.