[plt-scheme] define-values/invoke-unit/infer failing

From: Stevie Strickland (sstrickl at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 18 17:35:14 EDT 2009

On Aug 18, 2009, at 5:26 PM, Synx wrote:
> Any reason I might be running into that error? ._. I can't for some
> reason define-values/invoke-unit/infer my unit. It just gives me that
> weird error.

Can you give me a complete program that illustrates this problem?  If
you can come up with a smaller testcase that fails, that would be
better, of course, but I'm fine with taking exactly what you have now
if you don't mind sharing it.  Just send it to me directly, and I'll
take a look and see what's going on.

Thanks,
Stevie

Posted on the users mailing list.