[plt-scheme] Tip: installing PLAI Scheme in DrScheme 4.2

From: Xingzhi Pan (vengeance.storm at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 15 23:03:48 EDT 2009

A quick question to Shriram: I installed PLT 4.2.1 a few days ago and ran
(require (planet plai/plai:1:3)).

Then upon this code in the PLAI book, PLT fired an error saying "expand:
unbound identifier in module in: num"

(define (parse sexp)
  (cond
    [(number? sexp) (num sexp)]
    [(list? sexp)
     (case (first sexp)
       [(+) (add (parse (second sexp))
                 (parse (third sexp)))]
       [(-) (sub (parse (second sexp))
                 (parse (third sexp)))])]))

Is the reader supposed to write num (and add/sub) to make everything work
then?

Thanks,
Pan, Xingzhi