[plt-scheme] lambda calculus

From: emre berat nebioğlu (beratn at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 11 08:04:42 EDT 2009

By the way i need to say something.I ask some source to learn lambda
calculus,it is true i have an exam but it is not the situation of
the original enquirer.Because i have some wish to write functional
programming to learn lambda calculus.İ am sorry but i have to meantion.This
is not necessary to say ((the situation of the original enquirer) .I aö
student who make some computer science.I have a long way but in a day future
i become computer scientist !!! Sorry for that mail.