[plt-scheme] compound unit duplicate names...prefix?

From: Synx (plt at synx.us.to)
Date: Mon Aug 10 14:55:52 EDT 2009

I think I got it. I'll just take the code that would use the compound
unit, and instead put it into a unit, itself. That way the test thingy
only has to use regular syntax for importing and exporting and can
assign prefixes. I'll just make a test^ signature it can export, and
that's all the compound unit has to export too.

I'll attach my example with that strategy applied. Any better strategies
are welcome of course.