[plt-scheme] Exploring Literate Programming in Scheme

From: Amit Saha (lists.amitsaha at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 7 14:39:33 EDT 2009

Hello,

Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> Because this is _not_ how you use literate programming. I recommend you
> start with the docs and then you read Knuth's original article (or the
> other way around).

Yes, I can always do that and have scratched the surface, but somehow I
am not really convinced, not that it matters. It would be really great
if some one who have probably had more exposure/exp. with it to possibly
give a more intuitive explanation of the differences between well
documented code and code written using Literate programming constructs.

So, this is going [OT]. Pls. feel free to end the thread here.

Thanks,
Amit