[plt-scheme] XML ease of use

From: Eddie Sullivan (eddieSull at hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 4 18:47:45 EDT 2009

It turns out read-html-as-xml was returning something like (list #<pcdata>
#<element> #<pcdata>), where the two pcdatas are whitespace and the element
is an HTML element. I was able to write a simple function to go through and
find the HTML element and call xml->xexpr on that. That seems a reasonable
approach, assuming the HTML file is at least somewhat well-formed (which in
my case I can).
Thanks again.
-Eddie