[plt-scheme] XML ease of use

From: Eddie Sullivan (eddieSull at hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 4 12:22:34 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply, Jay.
I guess your point is that since XML is strict about types, the library must
be as well. That does make sense.

I think I'll try Robby's suggested approach of converting xml to xexpr,
processing, then converting back to xml. Is there any potential data loss I
need to worry about with that approach?

(BTW, I hope the tone of my original email wasn't too grumpy. It's still
early in the morning here.)

-Eddie Sullivan