[plt-scheme] Install PLAI package on PLTScheme

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 28 07:37:12 EDT 2009

At some point, the contract library was generalized to accept things
like #f as contracts, so I'm guessing that you're running code that
expects to be in a later version that what you have.

The easiest thing for you is probably to upgrade to v4.1.5. This is
easy to do via the source distributions (altho it may require you
installing the devel version of a number of packages).

For the maintainers of the relevant planet packages, it may be as
simple as marking some package somehwere as requiring a specific
version, which would mean that your installation would get an older
version (but the older version may or not work).

hth,
Robby