[plt-scheme] Scribble Problem in PLT Scheme 4.1.5

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Apr 27 18:29:20 EDT 2009

On Apr 27, John Clements wrote:

> On Apr 25, 2009, at 11:40 AM, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> >
> > [Oh, and from the fact that I did this for the all scrbl files in
> > the PLT tree you can learn that I'm really good at using Emacs for
> > such things -- so if you want to change your source too, feel free
> > to send me a tgz of the files and I'll do that.  It really does
> > take a very short time to do it.]
>
> Out of curiosity: does this mean that EliEmacs now handles #; in a
> PLT- specific way?

The scheme mode in emacs version whatever (22?) started to support it,
but it's not working very well, and I posted some time ago about this
experience convincing me that what DrScheme does with #; now (nothing)
is better.  I'm too lazy to hack it away though...  (If I did, I'd
make it add some color for the commented sexpr, but not treat it as a
commet, which is what's working pretty bad.)

Or maybe you meant the @foo{...} scribble syntax?