[plt-scheme] Re: hooking add-to-undo-stack

From: Martin DeMello (martindemello at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 05:49:37 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Martin DeMello <martindemello at gmail.com> wrote:
> and calling undo will call (send (pop-undo-stack) undo). Is there any
> way to get a callback when something is added to an editor's undo
> stack, so that I can call add-undo? on-change is the closest I could
> find, but from the docs that also pulls in non-editing events like
> resizing and reflowing.

Further woes with all the on-* functions - the act of undoing
something inserts or deletes from an editor, and therefore generates a
spurious undo event, so that the editor is pushed into the global undo
stack even though nothing was pushed into *its* undo stack.

martin

Posted on the users mailing list.