[plt-scheme] Gif in canvas

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 23 03:21:40 EDT 2009

I don't believe Canvas will play an animated gif for you.

DrScheme does use animations though - I'd try a source search of
collects/ to see how the 'running man' effect is achieved.
(start by looking for the image, then using its filename find the code)
HTH

Stephen

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 6:23 PM, CHAMLY <marc.chamly at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need to put an animated Gif in a Canvas,  If i use this command:
>
> (send  (send canvas get-dc) draw-bitamp bitmap 0 0 'solid)   With a
> non-animated GIF it works,
>
> And when the Gif is animated... Well it doesn't :P , If anyone knows how to
> put an animated Gif in a canvas.. Well I'm listening.
>
> Thank You.
>
> Marc

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 0693 (x30693)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
Work:http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html
Home:http://www.degabrielle.name/stephen

UCL Interaction Centre
MPEB 8th floor