[plt-scheme] Re: Newbie question about PLT web application

From: gad vatsi (gadva1g at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 20:27:05 EDT 2009

I tried what John mentioned, and got a connection failed error after about
10-15 seconds.
I also included serve/servlet and add #:listen-ip
#f at the bottom of my application. The documentation also says to change
the top of my application from

  #lang web-server/insta

 (require web-server/servlet)
 (provide/contract (start (request? . -> . response/c)))

but I'm not sure what the second line is doing, if that is a correct syntax
or not or if I should change/add something to that line, and it is causing
an error saying something like (undefined module in responce/c. )

I'm providing the code that I'm using in case anyone has the time to take a
look and see if there is something I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,