[plt-scheme] Re: snooze installation : libsqlite3.so not found

From: Veer (diggerrrrr at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 14:20:00 EDT 2009

Program seems to run normally now.

Removing .plt-scheme dir and running setup-plt(as adviced Danny) and
running the program again seems to do the trick.

Now when i again run the setup-plt i get these error and warnings not
in any order:

WARNING: collected information for key multiple times:
(exporting-libraries #f); values: ((planet
untyped/snooze:2/postgresql8/postgresql8)) ((planet
untyped/snooze:2/sqlite3/sqlite3))

setup-plt: WARNING: undefined tag in
<planet>/untyped/unlib.plt/3/15/scribblings/unlib.scrbl:

setup-plt: error: during making for <planet>/ryanc/macros.plt/1/2/interfaces
setup-plt:   default-load-handler: cannot open input file:
"/home/myhome/.plt-scheme/planet/300/4.1.5/cache/ryanc/macros.plt/1/2/class.ss"
(No such file or directory; errno=2)

Is this normal?

Thank you all for the help.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Veer <diggerrrrr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Example given here :
>
> http://planet.plt-scheme.org/package-source/untyped/snooze.plt/2/6/planet-docs/snooze/quick.html
>
> when run takes around 1 minute to produce the result.
>
> Is there some special configuration required to speed up the execution?
>

> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Veer <diggerrrrr at gmail.com> wrote:
>> All right , creating a symbolic link worked.
>> Sorry for spam!
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Veer <diggerrrrr at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> When running the db.ss file from quick start section of snooze , i get
>>> this error:
>>>
>>> ffi-lib: couldn't open "libsqlite3.so" (libsqlite3.so: cannot open
>>> shared object file: No such file or directory)
>>>
>>> I am on Ubuntu and using DrScheme ver 4.1.5 .
>>>
>>> From the package manager i can see libsqlite3-0 shared library is
>>> already installed.
>>> Do i have to make some link ?  Please guide.
>>>
>>> Thanks.

Posted on the users mailing list.