[plt-scheme] initalization problem w/comment-box:snip% subclass

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Sun Apr 19 18:40:56 EDT 2009

On Apr 19, 2009, at 3:12 PM, Robby Findler wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Jordan Johnson
> <jmj at fellowhuman.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Apr 19, 2009, at 2:33 PM, Robby Findler wrote:
>>> Did you need it to do something different?
>>
>> Well, yes...not draw a border. :)
>
> What do you consider the border? The semi-colon too?

The border line, only.

> I'm guessing that
> you also want the border to not take up space, is that right? (that's
> not what the with-border? flag does, due to the way editor-snip% is
> set up).

The space doesn't matter much for my purposes -- it's just that in
the situation I'm working with, one of these boxes will always be
immediately inside another, and I don't need two borders.  I believe
I can absorb any extra space by changing my numbers for the outer
box's insets (though I haven't played with that).

I just saw your other note; thanks.

jmj

Posted on the users mailing list.