[plt-scheme] [OT] Scheme Jobs

From: Kevin A. Smith (kevin at hypotheticalabs.com)
Date: Fri Apr 17 21:14:06 EDT 2009

FWIW, Erlang is also picking up steam. I'm in the States and I'm
seeing a pick up in interest around Erlang. Of course, I might be a
bit biased since I do Erlang training and consulting ;-)

There's even a Lisp which runs on the Erlang VM. Nothing nearly as
good as PLT Scheme but at least it's a Lisp :)

--Kevin