[plt-scheme] comprehensive manual for Quack with detailed descriptions of all Quack-related keybindings?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Thu Apr 16 09:57:00 EDT 2009

Noel is correct that there is no manual for Quack.

The global and mode menus will indicate many of the commands and
options, and the key bindings list (C-h m) from Scheme Mode will
indicate some of the other editing commands.

You might have to look at the source to figure out how to use some
things.  For example, the "Toggle Lambda Syntax" option you see on the
Scheme Mode menu requires that the point be on the "(define" line or the
line with the "(lambda".

Quack development is in maintenance mode right now.  I have plans to
replace Quack completely, but unfortunately that's in my rather large
unfunded projects pool, so I can no promises when/if I can get to it.

Neil

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/