[plt-scheme] Re: comprehensive manual for Quack with detailed descriptions of all Quack-related keybindings?

From: Benjamin L.Russell (DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 02:27:33 EDT 2009

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:18:09 +0900, Benjamin L.Russell
<DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com> wrote:

>Does anybody know where to find a comprehensive user manual for Quack?
>
>I am seeking a manual with a comprehensive list of instructions for
>working with PLT Scheme code in Emacs using Quack, but the best I
>could find was the following (referenced on the Quack home page at
>http://www.neilvandyke.org/quack/):
>
>Emacs Scheme @ CSE HUJI HOWTO introduction from the Hebrew University
>of Jerusalem
>http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~osigor/emacs/pllab.html
>
>However, the above-mentioned site is mainly intended for CSE students
>at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
>
>In particular, it does not include a detailed description of all Quack
>keybindings as listed using the "describe-bindings" (C-h b) command
>within .scm file and Scheme interpreter buffers in Emacs.
>
>Does anybody know where to find a manual that includes such a
>description?
>
>-- Benjamin L. Russell

After some searching, I additionally came across the following
references, which included descriptions of some Quack commands:

Bill Clementson's Blog: Some MzScheme Interactive Stuff for
console/emacs use
http://bc.tech.coop/blog/061015.html

Bill Clementson's Blog: Setting up Emacs for PLT Scheme
http://bc.tech.coop/blog/040117.html

Setting up Emacs for use with PLT Scheme on Windows or Mac OS X
(somewhat out-of-date)
http://bc.tech.coop/scheme/scheme-emacs.htm

Any other references would be greatly appreciated.

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^

Posted on the users mailing list.