[plt-scheme] Favorite library for parsing XML in PLT 4? 3?

From: Jim Bender (benderjg2 at aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 15 01:07:40 EDT 2009

Ok. Without much work I now have a working version of the pattern
matcher that works with xexprs, so I should be able to release a
planet package for "xexpr-match" in the near future.

Regarding Neil's SRFI effort, I expect I would implement a version my
matcher that works with the new representation, either as a new
version of one the existing packages, or as a new flavor of sxml-match.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone