[plt-scheme] Favorite library for parsing XML in PLT 4? 3?

From: Ben Simon (benjisimon at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 14 09:00:09 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Jim Bender <benderjg2 at aol.com> wrote:

> You may also wish to take a look at my sxml-match library (which I've now
> updated in planet for v4.x).

Super - I'll definitely have to do that.

> If there is sufficient in interest, I could probably create a version that
> works with xexprs or PLT's xml structs.

Oooh, I know that I'd appreciate that.  Though, I can't speak for others.

On a related note...with both sxml-match and/or WebIt! would anyone mind
sharing the preferred way you go from a port with XML data to sxml-match or
xml-match?

For example, to use the built in xml module I say:

(require xml)
(define xexpr (xml->xexpr (document-element (read-xml (url->port url)))))
(match xexpr ...)

I've looked into the WebIt! docs and while probably obvious - it's escaping
me this morning :-)

Thanks!

-Ben