[plt-scheme] language with set-car! and random

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 12 15:56:10 EDT 2009

I'm a little bit confused. You can create your own language easily enough. See

  http://svn.plt-scheme.org/plt/trunk/collects/scheme/main.ss

for the definition of the Scheme (#lang scheme)  language. But you write

> Shall I select module? or select pretty-big and add some include instructions
> at the top?

If you're happy to include extra modules, I don't understand why you
don't just include the modules you need -- rather than needing a new
language.

I think you're confusing DrScheme languages, and module languages as
specified with #lang. So I think the answer to your question is to
select Module and include the modules you want.

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.