[plt-scheme] Favorite library for parsing XML in PLT 4? 3?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Apr 8 22:03:51 EDT 2009

Coincidentally, I'm working on some XML SRFIs right now.

Everyone, please let me know any wishlist features you have for
namespace support and such.

For namespaces, I was thinking the default XML parser would represent
all names with full qualification, and there would be an option to
specify namespace names, very similar to what SSAX does.

Neil

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/