Nothing to do with Scheme (was: Re: [plt-scheme] No More Boring Code)

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Wed Apr 8 14:01:41 EDT 2009

On Apr 8, 2009, at 7:18 AM, Grant Rettke wrote:

> Could a fun no-boring-code Scheme t-shirt be made without putting Java
> or any other language on it?
>
> Why bother wasting space with that thing you don't like be it Java or
> .NET or C++ or whatever?

Honestly, this has nothing to do with Scheme.  There are *lots* of
languages out there that have the abstraction tools available to get
rid of the boring junk; Haskell, ML, Scheme, LISP, etc.  In a perfect
world, I'd like to create a rallying cry for *all* proponents of
functional programming.

"We Hate Boilerplate!"

... or something like that.

Thanks!