[plt-scheme] Typed-Scheme Memory Issues

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 8 09:54:02 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> Is profiling turned on? (or maybe try disabling debugging?)

You're right... debugging was enabled. Without debugging the
performance is similar as mzc compilation. But with debugging on, my
PC just goes nuts. Since I started working on this I had to increase
my swap from 512Mb to 4.5Gb because my machine would just stop after
DrScheme consumed all of the 2Gb of memory and the 512Mb of swap...