[plt-scheme] Typed-Scheme, cond, match and wierd behaviour with non-disjoint types

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 8 05:33:27 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Anthony Cowley <acowley at seas.upenn.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Paulo J. Matos <pocmatos at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I met yet another issue. But to build up the context, lets define
>> something that works as expected.
>
> Paulo,
>
> It's not entirely clear what the issue is with the function that needs
> a mytype2. Does the following do what you want?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply which indeed works and then I thought I had
found another small example showing why mine is not working yet but
didn't yet. Still, this module has a couple of features unsupported in
typed-scheme so I will just keep it untyped and type it when
typed-scheme supports more features.

Cheers,

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocmatos at gmail.com
Webpage: http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/pocm