[plt-scheme] Dependent Contracts for Structures?

From: Will M Farr (farr at MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Apr 7 11:23:23 EDT 2009

Hello all,

Is it possible to create "dependent" contracts (in the spirit of '->d)
for structs in a provide/contract form?  I'm thinking something like

(struct matrix
   ((rows natural-number/c)
    (cols natural-number/c)
    (elts (vector-of-length/c (* rows cols)))))

When I try this now, I get that 'rows and 'cols are not bound in the
(vector-of-length/c ...) contract. I don't see anything about this in
the documentation for the (struct ...) form in (provide/contract ...).

It's not really strictly necessary, but it would be nice to have....

Thanks!
Will