[plt-scheme] question from a newbie regarding the import of a library

From: Jon Loldrup (loldrup at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 4 19:55:08 EDT 2009

Hi Ryan and thank you for the clarification!
Now I just tried this: I made a new drscheme-file, choose the language
"Module", saved it, and pasted the following into it:

#lang scheme
(require (planet dfriedman/miniKanren:1:1/minikanren))
(run #f (q) fail)

the first two lines succeeded, but the third failed with this error:

expand: unbound identifier in module in: fail

the third line was taken from the file
I think is designed to test a minikanren implementation. Therefor I
think that that third line is valid minikanren-syntax and should run without

Jon Loldrup
using DrScheme 4.1.5