[plt-scheme] redex side-condition binding question

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Thu Apr 2 10:05:03 EDT 2009

The pattern of a side-condition in define-language does not shadow the non terminal. For example Check Syntax on the following constructed example

#lang scheme
(require redex)
(define-language lang
 (T number
  (side-condition (T) (number? (term T)))))

shows that both occurrences of 'T' in the last line are linked to the occurrence in the last but one line. Is this intentional, or do I misunderstand the docs? (quite possibly the latter)

Of course the above example is simpler written as (T number (number)), but it just a simple example related to my question.
Thanks, Jos