[plt-scheme] Compatibility MACOS <--> VISTA

From: Thomas Chust (chust at web.de)
Date: Wed Apr 1 14:40:51 EDT 2009

2009-04-01 CHAMLY <marc.chamly at gmail.com>:
> [...]
> And is there any solution? Other than working on Windows   oO ...
> What should I not do, to avoid  :
>> [...] break down on MacOS X if excessive pixelwise drawing was performed on
>> a display graphics context [...]

Hello,

I remember solving the problem I had in SWT once by drawing the pixels
on off-screen buffers and copying those bitmap buffers to the screen
in a single operation, which was faster on all systems anyway but more
drastically so on MacOS X.

I don't have much experience with the MrEd toolkit, though, and I
don't know what exactly your program is drawing, so I'm not sure the
problem couldn't be a different one in the first place...

cu,
Thomas