[plt-scheme] dude, where's my stats?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 30 13:37:25 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Jens Axel Soegaard
<jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:

> Robby Findler skrev:
>>
>> It only gives you credit for closing bug reports that you didn't
>> create. I added that because it seemed unfair to pump up your own
>> stats.
>>

> Maybe it were better to use (or combine it with) some some sort of decay
> model?
> This way old timers won't be on the top of the list for ever.

Yea, I agree. At some point, I'm planning to have a top bug closers of
the month or quarter or something, but I've not gotten to that yet
(partly because the bug report system hasn't been around long enough
yet).

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.