[plt-scheme] Henderson picture language in version 4.x?

From: Jens Axel Soegaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 17:13:13 EDT 2008

Hi Fred,
> Jens, I have it working now, thanks.

> I think I inherited a modified copy of code when it is far simpler to
> run the official distro (now that I understand how to do so :-).
> Can I ask, what is important about using "Module"?
When using "Module" as language the first line (in this case  #lang
scheme) is
used to determine the language used. There is nothing wrong with using the
Pretty Big Language (and dropping the line #lang scheme), but since most
grow it is usually more convenient to use modules from the beginning.
Whether this is relevant for teaching purposes is another matter.

Jens Axel Søgaard

Posted on the users mailing list.