[plt-scheme] Re: Vancouver Lisp Users Group meeting for September 2008 - The BKNR Common Lisp web application development environment

From: Bill Clementson (billclem at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 17:45:36 EDT 2008

Hi all,
Just a reminder of tomorrow's lispvan meeting. As I've noted in my updated
blog entry (http://bc.tech.coop/blog/080904.html), we won't be able to use
the "new" venue and will instead have to hold the meeting again at Calhoun's
coffee shop:

Calhoun's <http://vancouver.wifimug.org/?Calhouns>, 3035 West Broadway,
Vancouver

See you there!