[plt-scheme] Some More Scribble Questions

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 09:58:17 EDT 2008

Thanks, Matthew.  It's in good enough shape now to release - which I have.
I'll move on to the simulation and inference collection documentation now.
I don't think they'll be as hard as the science collection was.

At some point in time - hopefully within a month or so - I'll revisit the
science collection documentation and code.  One thing I have noticed from
reading the PLT Scheme Reference Manual is the inclusion of exact integer
booleans- things like exact-non-negative integer?.  I assume these are the
right things to use in the contracts for any arguments that eventually are
used as vector indices, etc.  I also assume that contract error messages for
exact-nonnegative-integer? would give a more informative message than for
(and/c exact? natural-number/c?), etc.

It also seems that there is now a mismatch between how we specify arguments
and contracts in Scribble, which is very nice, and in the contracts in the
code.  The defproc format seems to be more intuitive.  I haven't revisited
the contracts section of the documentations yet - and probably should.

Anyway, thanks for answering all the questions I've had.

Doug