[plt-scheme] Re: Some More Scribble Questions

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 09:28:21 EDT 2008

To partially answer my own e-mail:

For the multiple defmodules, I removed all by one of the defmodules for
shared and replaced the last ones with @scheme[(require (planet
williams/main/section/shared))].  This eliminated the warnings and pretty
much looks the same in the documentation.  [The require line isn'toutlined
in a pastel pinkish box, but I don't think anyone will notice.]

There is one warning/message that I get now when I initially download and
install the collection.  It says it is removing the .zo for the GFDL.scrbl
file.  I'm not sure why that one file is different than any of the other
@include-sections.  It has no code references to it since it is just text is
all.

I have released the package update to PLaneT with the new documentation.

Doug