[plt-scheme] HtDP: Another question on 10.1.9

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 20 09:15:16 EDT 2008

In HtDP, the word "natural" is a technical word. It means

  if your INPUT data definition has a self-reference in the Nth
clause for the Kth field
  then your template has a recursion in the Nth cond clause for the
Kth field.

For Part II, N is usually 1 or 2 and K is also usually 1 or 2.

Try this:

An RD is one of:
  -- 'doll
  -- (cons RD empty)

Problem: design a function that counts the number of cons layers
around 'doll.

-- Matthias