[plt-scheme] fluxus 0.15

From: Dave Griffiths (dave at pawfal.org)
Date: Fri Sep 19 05:12:52 EDT 2008

> On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 06:05:39 -0400, Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Fluxus is an environment for livecoding and rapid prototyping of visible
>> and audible worlds - games, realtime graphics and reactive audio. Fluxus
>> builds on Linux and OSX.
>>
>> http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus
>> http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/files/fluxus-0.15rc3.tar.gz
>>

> Any chance there'll be a win version of this eventually, or I shouldn't
> hold my breath on that?

There is nothing stopping a win port happening, I just don't own a windows
box to do it myself. I can't right now think of anything major that would
stop it compiling under cygwin, and a native port shouldn't be *too* bad -
but there are some pthreads and other posix things here and there.

The OSX build is maintained by other developers - I guess we just haven't
attracted any windows people.

> Either way, seen demo vids of it and I think it's cool.

Thanks!

dave

Posted on the users mailing list.