[plt-scheme] documents?

From: Mike Eggleston (mikeegg1 at mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 07:32:50 EDT 2008

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Marek Kubica might have said:

> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:54:48 -0500
> Mike Eggleston <mikeegg1 at mac.com> wrote:
>
> > I've misplaced my links to the documents (HtDP, etc).
> > I looked at http://plt-scheme.org, but didn't find any pdf files.
> > Am I looking in the wrong place or are there no longer any pdf files?
>
> If you're looking for the PLT docs; the latest release can be downloaded
> here: <http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/pdf/>.
>
> regards,
> Marek

I'll look there as soon as I finish my morning server checks. I've been
researching the Amazon Kindle and since it doesn't support PDFs, I'll use
'pdftotext' for converting the PDF files to text. I could use wget then
links to generate text documents from html pages, but I thinking text
from pdf will look and read better.

Mike

Posted on the users mailing list.