[plt-scheme] Documenting Scheme code

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Sun Sep 14 13:00:03 EDT 2008

Hi again!

PLT Scheme has the nice Scribble tool which can be used to create text
documentation about a program. But as far as I see, it is not intended
for API documentation in a JavaDoc or PyDoc-style.

I like the stardarized Python docstrings (= first string in a function
is it's docstring) and that's why I'm asking. How would you,
experienced Scheme programmers document funtions, and definitions in
Scheme files? I couldn't find any advice on how to document code yet.

Or am I just thinking too much about it and it would be best to write a
documentation comment using ; before the function definition?

Thanks in advance!

regards,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.