[plt-scheme] A PLaneT Scribble Question

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 18:38:51 EDT 2008

I am finally getting around to updating my PLaneT packages with scribbled
documentation to replace the HTML ones.  I started with a new package I just
created
http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=packed-binary.plt&owner=williams.
Whenever I create (or download) the package, I get warnings like "no
declared exporting libraries for definition in: ..." for all of my defprocs
in the scribble file.  The package builds okay and the docs are put where I
expect them.  However, all of the defproc'ed identifiers are underlined in
red.  I have a (require (for-label "packed-binary.ss")) and it doesn't
complain about it.  I thought that would have provided the definitions.

Any ideas?  [You can browse the code, including the scribble files, in
PLaneT at the link above.]

Thanks
Doug