[plt-scheme] What about "The Little Schemer"?

From: Woodhouse Gregory (gregory.woodhouse at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 7 20:43:22 EDT 2008

This, together with its companion volume "The Seasoned Schemer", are
books I've returned to many times. By no means should you expect to
fully appreciate them on a first read! Unlike HtDP programs, this
isn't really a general introduction to programming in Scheme. It's not
a cookbook or an an "advanced" text in the usual sense, either. It's a
book about ideas. I think these are books that will make you a better
programmer, not by teaching "coding techniques" but by helping you to
understand some fundamental concepts in a deeper way.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted on the users mailing list.