[plt-scheme] Opening file in text mode

From: s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk (s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 7 10:01:45 EDT 2008

I'm not familiar with that method of determining the file type, only
the rather similar unix pound-bang-path convention.
The drscheme extensions/tools/plugins manual has some info about
making new modes, but i suspect you can extend tabs to take a look at
the first line and set the mode. (or .txt filename extension)
s.

On 9/6/08, Alan Watson <alan at alan-watson.org> wrote:
> Is there any way to tell DrScheme to open a file in text mode rather
> than Scheme mode? In Emacs I would just add -*-text-*- to the top of
> the file.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Alan
> --
> Alan Watson
> http://www.alan-watson.org/

Cheers,

Stephen

--
Stephen De Gabrielle
s.degabrielle at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Telephone +44 (0)20 7679 0693 (x30693)
Mobile                  079 851 890 45
Project: Making Sense of Information (MaSI)
Work:http://www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/annb/MaSI.html
Home:http://www.degabrielle.name/stephen

UCL Interaction Centre
MPEB 8th floor