[plt-scheme] problem to create string with unicode

From: Richard Cobbe (cobbe at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 6 15:58:46 EDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 06, 2008 at 03:47:08PM -0400, Andre Mayers wrote:
> OK. I understand that it is not a bug and that I cannot easily overcome the
> problem from within drscheme.
> I wanted something simple to show to my students.

I should have included:

Depending on how much effort you want to put into this, it *should* be
possible to use the MrEd text-rendering and placement primitives or the
slideshow/pict module to generate what you want.  Since that's more
complex, it may not be something you want to show your students as a demo,
though.

Richard

Posted on the users mailing list.