[plt-scheme] Re: [study-htdp] hello, reader expressions

From: Simon Michael (simon at joyful.com)
Date: Tue Sep 2 18:37:10 EDT 2008

On Sep 2, 2008, at 3:21 PM, Robby Findler wrote:
> Please set the language level to something other than a teaching
> language. Pretty Big should work fine.

I picked the idea from somewhere that we are intended to begin HTDP
and study-htdp in the Beginning Student language. I don't know where I
read that; HTDP itself doesn't seem to specify the language it
requires (it probably should ?)

Pretty Big language breaks the check-expect function study-htdp
recommended we use (ok, commented out); disables teachpacks (ok, used
(require teachpack/htdp/convert)); and it didn't fix the read error. :/

Posted on the users mailing list.